Position: This is a full-time salary position reporting to the Director of Inventory & Operations. This position is an in-person role at our headquarters in North Huntingdon, PA. Standard office hours are M-F from 8:30-4:30 p.m.
Note: Our group birthday celebrations are held in the late afternoon/early evenings, and it is expected that this role will assist with the facilitation support of parties when needed to support programming team (a minimum of four times per month).
Benefits: Monthly healthcare stipend, 403b (Retirement Packages), PTO
- A passion for working with at-risk populations and a commitment to Beverly’s Birthdays mission
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in retail, warehouse, production, and/or a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs, sort, stoop, and stand for durations of time
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task and hit time sensitive goals
- Demonstrated ability to establish clear objectives, monitor progress and achieve programming goals
- High energy level, strong sense of initiative, enthusiasm, diplomacy, professionalism, transparency, accountability, flexibility and discretion.
- An outgoing personality
- Must THRIVE in birthday cheer chaos
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- FBI, Act 33 and Act 34 Clearances
- Ability/comfort with driving company vehicles (large box trucks)
Essential Duties: The Operations Associate will support The Director of Inventory and Operations with duties as assigned:
- Assist with inventory receiving and processing
- Product layout and production center organization/design
- Understand and utilize the inventory management software
- Accurately receive, sort, count, record inventory donations and supplies to support programming needs
- Ensure the Beverly’s Birthday vehicles are prepped and equipped with inventory needed to support programming purposes
- Assist with product delivery and donation pick-ups
- Support with product supply runs for purchasing
- Support with Birthday Cheer box creation (when applicable)
- Assist with the planning and staffing of volunteer group days
- Attend networking, community, and fundraising events on behalf of Beverly’s Birthdays
- Assist the entire staff with our large-scale fundraisers
Candidate must have his/her own vehicle, and a valid driver’s license. He/she must be comfortable with driving his/her vehicle for programming purposes and Beverly’s Birthdays vehicles. This position does require physical labor as it involves lifting and sorting product/supplies.
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is provided as a general statement of the nature and duties of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other assignments of a similar nature or related to the effective operation of the department as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spread Cheer 365 Days a Year