Salesforce Developer Administrator
Hello Neighbor is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to support the growth of Hello Neighbor.
The Salesforce Developer Administrator will work directly with the Director of Family Services to provide analytically and data support to the growing Hello Neighbor programs and operations. A good candidate will display strong critical thinking, data visualization, organization, and analytical skills to help support our strategic goals and continued growth by improving operational efficiency and service delivery to Hello Neighbor’s growing client community.
Working at Hello Neighbor is an opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast-paced nonprofit startup. This is a new role and there are considerable opportunities to grow within the organization. Hello Neighbor is committed to supporting staff development.
Founded in 2017, Hello Neighbor works to improve the lives of recently resettled refugee families by matching them with dedicated neighbors to guide and support them in their new lives. 2023 marks our 5th year of operation and our first with a $3 million budget. We have an ambitious year of anniversary activations planned and are excited to post this newly created position to join the team and hit the ground running.
This is an in-house position at our Pittsburgh, PA office in Larimer. We are currently on a hybrid return-to-work and in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We require COVID-19 vaccination and a booster for full-time employees.
Reports To: Director of Family Services
- Support business requirements and accommodate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) needs for various support programs at Hello Neighbor
- Provide customized solutions using the Salesforce platform for our business processes
- Continue the design and development of a client database to manage information for multiple programs that incorporate best practices for service enrollments, tracking of client interactions, and case management style service provision
- Develop programmatic workflow of programs beginning with intake to enrollment to close
- Take care of requirement gatherings, produce functional analysis, and facilitate customer workshops as per requirements for building out of programs
- Communicate with different project managers and ensure efficient participation in all the phases of development from testing to maintenance.
- Troubleshoot any bugs or attacks in the system or the system designs.
- Execute Salesforce configuration changes as needed, including Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports
- Manage all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, and profiles.
- Build out reporting requirements and needs; run reports as requested by staff
- Import client-related data from current sources to a new database
Scope of Work:
- Continue and complete existing build of CRM database using Salesforce
- Work with department/program leads to establish workflows, establish a test case period, and address any issues or changes requested
- Develop training manual and train staff
- Build reporting based on individual program needs
- Experience building and maintaining a CRM software system using Salesforce
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems
- Preferable to have knowledge of any programming or scripting languages like Python, Java, or C++
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural humility, and empathy
- A team player
- Has a passion for supporting refugees and immigrants
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Selected candidates will be invited to interview on a rolling basis
- Estimated start date: December 2022
- This is a part-time contracted position paying $35-45/hour for 20-30 hours/week for 6-9 months with the possibility of an extension.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Hello Neighbor, we are committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. Hello Neighbor is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
All Applications Welcome
Data shows that women more frequently do not apply for a job because they don’t feel that they meet all of the qualifications listed. Our job descriptions are general overviews, not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute to the growth of our organization, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.