Human Resources Manager
This position includes a variety of activities in human resources including employee enrollment and orientation, maintenance of clearances, payroll support, employee benefits as well as providing information and support to individual employees on an as-needed basis. Works closely with the Controller to process payroll and maintain benefits. This collaborative position has the responsibility to ensure compliance with federal and state technical and legal reporting regulations, human resource policies, and maintenance of employee records, clearances, on-boarding and employee separation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management Communications or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources in the field, school-based experience preferred
- Certification or Membership in relevant professional HR organization
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal History and FBI Fingerprint clearances
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and phone communication skills
Interested applicants should email Cover Letter, Resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DePaul School for Hearing and Speech