We are seeking dedicated, driven and strategic minded individuals to serve on the Board of Directors. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attending at least three board meetings (the board meets five times a year)
- Serving on at least one committee
- Being an advocate for our organization in the community
- Contributing financially in an amount that is meaningful to you
- Presiding over the organization in a financial, strategic, and legal role
- Experience on other nonprofit boards is beneficial but certainly not required.
If your qualifications fit the needs of the board, the process includes an interview with our CEO and/or Board Chair, a meeting with a member of our Governance Committee, and then an invitation to participate in a Board of Directors meeting.
If interested, please send your resume and a brief note of interest to email@example.com. Once we receive your inquiry, we will be in touch. Thank you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Practicing life & building lessons in leadership on 64 squares.