Now Hiring! Join our Team! Blueprints is seeking a Controller within our Administration/Fiscal Department!
Educational Requirements: Minimum of a BA; CPA and/or MBA is preferred.
The Controller carries out the duties of the day to day responsibilities for Finance operations in conjunction with the VP of finance. The Controller will oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate MIP standards and regulatory requirements. The following functions will be carried out:
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Monitor, supervise and evaluate the performance of Fiscal Supervisor and Senior Accountant.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, monitor progress and changes and keep the Executive Team abreast of Blueprints ‘s financial status.
- Assist the VP of Finance in the annual budgeting and planning process, administer and review all financial plans and in coordination with the VP of Finance compare plans with actual results with a view to identify, explain and correct variances as appropriate.
- Support the VP of Finance in engaging the board’s finance committee and Policy Council around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery.
- Assist the VP of Finance in overseeing financial, project/program and grants accounting to ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period.
- Collate financial reporting materials for government, corporate and foundation grants.
- Continuously collaborate with Program Service Area Directors to assess the financial efficacy of program operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support program operations.
- Assists the Fiscal Supervisor with the management and administration of the Blueprints retirement plan, monitoring plan compliance along with plan performance
Blueprints is a mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination organization. All positions are covered by this mandate and requires compliance as a term and condition of employment. This policy is compliant with Head Start Interim Final Rule on Vaccine and Mask Requirements to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 in Head Start Programs and agreement reached with AFSCME Local 324. Weekly testing in lieu of vaccination is only available as a reasonable accommodation for individuals who cannot be vaccinated because of a medical contraindication to COVID-19 vaccines, a medical necessity that requires a delay in vaccination, disabilities under the ADA, sincerely held religious beliefs under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and/or any other applicable federal or state anti-discrimination laws.
For more information, please visit our website at www.myblueprints.org or call Kami Manni at 724-225-9550 Extension 477.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blueprints serves as the catalyst to mobilize the resources of the entire community to enable families and individuals in our service area to attain t...