Director of Staff Development
CCO operational opportunities are the positions that support the hands on campus ministry of the organization. From Staff Services, Talent Acquisition & Mobilization, and Communications to Finance, Support Raising, and Events these positions help make campus ministry happen.
CCO staff call college students to serve Jesus Christ with their entire lives. We do this by:
- Sharing the Gospel with students and developing passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Serving together with the church and inviting students into the lives of local congregations.
- Giving students a vision for serving Jesus Christ in their studies, jobs, communities and families.
The Director of Staff Development provides leadership and strategy to the CCO’s Staff Development Department. The Staff Development Department recognizes that the formation of staff is a holistic endeavor. The Staff Development Departments creates, promotes, and fosters learning and growth opportunities for all staff to equip them for excellence in their current context and roles and future context and roles within the CCO, as well as for a lifetime of service to the Church and the world.
Some of the responsibilities of this Director role will include:
- Continually determine training and learning needs of staff
- Work collaboratively with all CCO departments to identify and develop staff learning paths
- Write and edit training materials as needed
- Create and maintain documentation, job aids, and other materials that support employee learning
Experience necessary for this positions include:
- Minimum 5 years of employee learning experience required.
- 8 -10 years employee learning experience preferred.
- Organizational Leadership experience preferred in at least one of these areas: local church, higher education, or collegiate ministry.
To learn more please view the full job description.
CCO positions use a shared funding model. CCO contributes a portion towards salary and total employment costs and CCO staff people are responsible to raise support for the remainder. This amount varies based on position and education & experience of staff.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming College Students to Transform the World