This is a remote hybrid position, requiring a couple of days per week in the in office.
Mission: Tickets for Kids provides at-risk children with experiences that inspire hope, dreams, and achievements for a lifetime.
Vision: A world where our most vulnerable children feel included, valued, and inspired to reach their full potential.
At Tickets for Kids, we work to provide tens of thousands of ticketed experiences each year to kids who often haven’t had access to these opportunities. They range from theaters, museums, and science centers to pro sports and concerts. These experiences are so much more than a ticket. Beyond the experience itself, kids feel valued and included, they experience the world in new ways, and they often are exposed to new paths in life.
All the tickets we distribute are donated, but it takes a significant investment in technology and talent to keep the Tickets for Kids model running smoothly. The Development Manager will play a critical role in both maintaining and growing existing revenue streams.
Tickets for Kids® Charities (TFK) is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual to deliver on our mission by coordinating the day-to-day activity of development, including grant writing, grant prospecting, donor communications, and event coordination.
Working closely with the CEO, the Development Manager will contribute to achieving the organization’s fundraising goals through the management of an existing portfolio of corporate and foundation partners, prospecting for new grant opportunities, coordinating donor communications, and leading events to bring new donors to the mission.
- Manage an existing portfolio of grants, including the drafting and submission of grants and grant reports.
- Research opportunities for new corporate and foundation supporters, drafting and submitting letters of inquiry.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of donor cultivation.
- Coordinate donor communication campaigns, including an annual appeal and occasional donor updates.
- Process incoming donations, including donor acknowledgments.
- Maintain and analyze donor data in the organization’s CRM.
- Coordinate local donor cultivation events.
- Personal qualities of a commitment to our mission of access, inspiration, and transformation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Technologically savvy. Experience utilizing a customer relationship management application (CRM) is preferred.
- Self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently with attention to detail.
- Team-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to engage with teammates remotely.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in development and/or communications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Operate standard office equipment.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring visual acuity, manual dexterity, grasping, and other similar task requiring physical activity and repetitive motions.
- Perform sedentary work.
- There may be occasional travel.
Send resume and cover letter to HR@ticketsforkids.org with the subject line “Development Manager”
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Access. Inspiration. Transformation