Team Supervisor - Hello Baby Priority
We are seeking an energetic, reliable, and responsible candidate who is passionate about and willing to carry out the Hello Baby program design to strengthen families, improve child outcomes and maximize child and family well-being. As part of the Hello Baby tiered strategy, the Hello Baby Priority program focuses on engagement and support for families with the highest need. As a member of the Healthy Start Hello Baby Priority care team, the Team Supervisor will provide supervision for the community-based home visiting care team to ensure accountability, service delivery and professional growth. The Team Supervisor will be trained in and ensure fidelity to the Camden Coalition COACH model of supporting behavior change. This person should possess highly developed analytical skills and clinical experience. Past supervisory experience is required.
- Assist in the onboarding and clinical training of new care team members.
- Provide daily supervision and ongoing training for all care team members.
- Provide clear expectations, set individual goals, support effective decision-making and mediate conflict.
- Assure performance expectations and productivity goals are met while ensuring quality and timeliness of documents and service delivery.
- Review documents, assessments and contact notes and audit the participant database.
- Conduct individual and joint supervision, maintain clinical supervision records, professional development plans and complete staff reviews.
- Conduct care team meetings.
- Communicate agency and program messaging and directives to the home visiting staff while ensuring follow-through and accountability.
- Provide input and advice on the development and standardization of policies and procedures.
- Assist in the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of program data and outcomes.
- Ensure the care team is in compliance with Healthy Start and Hello Baby Universal regulations and standards.
- Attend and participate in internal and external staff meetings, training sessions and conferences.
- Participate as a member of the internal supervisory management team and support collaboration and quality assurance between programs within the agency.
- Keep Program Director informed on the status of the care team.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Passion for improving child outcomes and maximizing family well-being.
- Demonstrated experience working with culturally diverse systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with crisis management.
- Home visiting experience preferred but not required.
- Highly effective communication and strong administrative skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis, evaluation, and community participatory activities.
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible direct service and/or supervisory experience in human services, with a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, preferably in social work, human services, nonprofit management or a related field.
- Significant experience/training in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Position requires strong clinical supervision and administrative skills.
- Social work licensure and experience with reflective supervision highly preferred.
- Act 33/34 and FBI clearances are required
- Valid unrestricted Pennsylvania Driver’s License and be able to conduct home visits for the purpose of field supervision
- Must possess valid and current automobile insurance and be listed as an insured driver
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position works under the direction of the Hello Baby Priority Program Director.
The starting salary range for this position is $55K-$59K, commensurate with skills and experience. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Send resume and cover letter to HR@hsipgh.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.