Board Member, So Many Angels
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
About So Many Angels:
So Many Angels is a non-profit organization that provides support and resources to families and individuals affected by childhood cancer. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual to join our Board of Directors as a Board Member.
- Participate in the overall governance of the organization.
- Act as a representative of So Many Angels in the community and at events.
- Provide guidance and support to the Executive Director and staff.
- Assist in the development and review of organizational policies.
- Participate in fundraising efforts and provide support in securing donations.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly board meetings.
- Offer expertise and perspectives to advance the mission of So Many Angels.
- Passion for the mission of So Many Angels and a commitment to supporting families affected by childhood cancer.
- Experience in non-profit governance, management, and fundraising.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to attend in-person monthly board meetings (virtual is an option).
- Willingness to serve a minimum of a two-year term.
- We offer a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of families affected by childhood cancer.
If you are interested in joining a dedicated team of professionals and making a difference, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you are interested in joining So Many Angels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
So Many Angels, Inc.
Providing hope, inspiration and encouragement to children with cancer through photography.