Development and Marketing Associate
Beverly's Birthdays is seeking a dynamic team member to join our Development and Marketing team to support our fundraising and brand initiatives. This individual will support senior leadership (Executive Director, Associate Director, and Director of Marketing and Digital Communication) with donor retention/stewardship/engagement, donor/volunteer acquisition, event planning/management, and brand awareness. This is an in-person role at our headquarters, The Land of Cheer, in North Huntingdon. Standard hours are M-F from 8:30-4:30.
- A passion for the mission and a desire to work in the nonprofit field
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth oriented environment
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with donor management software (Razors Edge, Salesforce, Donor Pro, etc.) and data tracking
- Ability to cultivate individual/corporate donor relationships
- Experience and enthusiasm around event planning/management
- Understanding of grant writing, lead generation, and reporting and/or the desire to learn
- Knowledge of third-party fundraising platforms preferred (RallyUp, Eventbrite, GiveSmart) and e-mail software (Constant Contact)
- Demonstrated ability to establish clear objectives, monitor progress and achieve goals
- High energy level, strong sense of initiative, enthusiasm, diplomacy, professionalism, transparency, accountability, flexibility and discretion.
Education/Experience: Experience and knowledge equivalent to that gained from a bachelor’s degree in Non-Profit Management, Public Relations, Event Management, Marketing, Communications, Business, Philanthropy, or equivalent work experience. Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Manage all individual donor stewardship initiatives, which includes Birthday Buddy Campaign, individual gift tracking/documentation/acknowledgements, monthly donor club, and board giving.
- Support the Associate Director with corporate and community partnership engagement
- Assist with large-scale event planning/execution and support the Director of Marketing and Digital Communication with all marketing efforts for large scale fundraising initiatives (Birthday Buddy, #BehindtheBIRTHday, An Evening of Birthday Cheer, Birthdays and Birdies Golf Outing, The Great Birthday Bake)
- Monitor, report, and present on donor giving analytics
- Support the Executive Director with grant management, lead generation, and grant writing.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, references, and a portfolio of work (if applicable).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spread Cheer 365 Days a Year