Database & Donor Stewardship Coordinator
East End Cooperative Ministry (EECM) changes the lives of those facing the impacts of poverty. Whether offering food assistance to those who are experiencing food insecurity, working alongside those experiencing housing insecurity and barriers to employment, or reaching out to young people to help them work toward a brighter future, EECM is always here.
- Manages the donor database, conducts donor research, oversees all aspects of Raisers Edge data entry and data management, produces reports, analyzes metrics, manages the policies and procedures for data input while adhering to the highest standards of data integrity.
- Interfaces with the Finance team to reconcile monthly, ensure proper coding of gifts, and produce monthly reports, while also supporting individual donor stewardship by writing effective personal thank you letters, managing the production of the annual report, and other stewardship activities.
- Supports solicitation activities, manages the data and mailing lists for solicitations, generates lists for mailings and emails, and solicits gifts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a nonprofit, managing a CRM database.
- Demonstrated success in fundraising campaigns, including planning, cultivation, and stewardship of individual donors.
- Experience migrating from Network for Good to Raisers Edge Blackbaud Merchant Services highly preferred.
- Experience blog writing, managing a Wix cloud-based website, and using Canva to create social media graphics highly preferred.
- Experience with photography (Nikon D3200) for social media, preferred.
- Clear, concise, and compelling written communication skills, especially as it pertains stewardship and social media materials.
- Must exhibit strong support of the agency’s mission along with the sensitivity of cultural and workplace harmony.
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Your application has been successfully submitted.